Mazzi Consulting Services
Current & Upcoming Events
- It is official: my California PE license M27431 is now active!
- Adjunct Professor/Consultant to NYIT in Vancouver to assist with development of laboratory equipment for the M.S. Energy Management program.
- Volunteer for the BC Advanced Conservation & Efficiency Association.
- Attending and back-up speaker at the West Coast Energy Management Congress June 7-8, 2017.
- Approved as a CIET instructor for the Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP) program. Scheduled for 'train the trainer' November 22-24, 2017 in Vancouver.
- Annual general meeting for CEAT's Customer Energy Solutions Group in Montreal. October, 2017.
- Active with the IPMVP Statistics and Uncertainty committee, supporting the development of a guide on uncertainty in M&V (www.evo-world.org).
- Upcoming 2017. A new professional journal is being launched, titled Energy Today. I have an article which will be featured, titled "Technical Learning Needs for Today’s Energy Professional" [stay tuned for updates].
Recent Past Events
- Delivered a workshop in GHG fundamentals for projects involving simultaneous electrification and GHG reduction. March, 2017. Teamed with WSP Canada.
- Attended the BC Sustainable Energy Association's Energy Connect event on March 4 (www.bcsea.org)
- Taught the Certified Energy Manager workshop in Vancouver. February 20-24 and May 8-12, 2017.
- February, 2016. Member of the 2-day behavior change 'expert' panel at Carolinas Health Care System in Charlotte. This was my valued colleague, Kady Cowan, who is a recognized leader in the practice of behavior change for energy savings.
- Taught ENGY 610 energy management graduate course at NYIT-Vancouver in their M.S. Energy Management program. September-December, 2016